Working at ASM
The American School of Madrid fosters an exceptional learning environment that motivates all students to be globally-minded, academically successful, well-balanced, and prepared for future challenges and responsibilities. We are committed to the ongoing professional learning of all our faculty and staff. We are interested in teachers who are collaborative, highly qualified and committed.
Qualified applicants whose profiles match a current job opening are invited to apply via Bamboo with an up-to-date CV and a letter of interest addressed to the Director indicated in the job posting. Unsolicited applications cannot be considered if not applicable to openings posted on this website.
Our teachers are highly-qualified, collaborative, and committed
- Master’s Degree and five years of teaching experience
- Experience using standards-based grading and assessments
- Experience in using cooperative learning and methods of alternative assessment
- Experience in using technology as an instructional tool.
- Experience/willingness to work with special needs (ESL, Resource) students in the regular classroom
- Experience in differentiating instruction to meet the needs of each student
Attributes we value
- Articulate, with strong oral and written communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Collaborative team player
- Committed to the academic and personal development of all students
- Capable of working with parents as partners
- Inspired by our vision and values