- Attract and retain the best teachers.
- Staff levels directly support program development and implementation
- Support class size for active learning, projects, and effective feedback
in all divisions.
- Develop teachers to reach their potential.
- Effective evaluation and supervision.
- In-house option for substitutes.
- Instructional Practice.
- Accreditation Goals in Math, Reading, and Global Citizenship.
- Clear, interactive, comprehensive, and ongoing communication to
the ASM community is part of all initiatives.
- Curriculum alignment is a key focus of all grade level and
Through a dynamic and inclusive process led by Flansburgh Architects, ASM developed a new, 10-year, learning focused facilities master plan. The focus of the plan is to create the learning spaces for the needs and opportunities of future learners.